Climbing & COVID-19
Infectious/Contagious/Transmissable/Respiratory Diseases (ICTRD)
ICTRD-Specific Cancellation/Pro-Rating/Refunds Policies
It is of the utmost importance that anyone feeling symptoms related to COVID-19 or anyone with recent contact with anyone feeling those symptoms NOT continue forward with there adventure plans. So as to support that ethic, we have instituted the following ICTRD/COVID-19 Specific Policies:
- If we find out in advance of the scheduled guided day that we have tested positive for COVID-19 or are exhibiting any of the symptoms association with COVID-19, we will alert you immediately. We ask that you do the same for us. We will issue your choice of credit or a refund.
- If we find out in advance of the scheduled guided day that we have had recent contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 or a person who is exhibiting any of the symptoms association with COVID-19, we will alert you immediately. We ask that you do the same for us. We will issue your choice of credit or a refund.
- In the event that local conditions make it inadvisable to travel to or conduct our activity in a given locale, we will work with you to arrange an alternative venue. If that is not possible, we will issue your choice of credit or a refund..
- In the event that the climbing site we had planned to climb at is occupied to the point that effective social distancing from other parties is not possible, we will move sites and potentially move to an entirely different location. In the event this is necessary, we will work with you to develop equitable, pro-rated pricing revisions for the day.
- In the event a day needs to be cancelled for any of the reasons above, we will inquire with you about the potential for rescheduling and/or we will work to connect you with another guide service. If that is not possible, you will receive your choice of credit or a full refund.
- Understanding our need for health—both physical and economic—please utilize this special policy with integrity.
- We appreciate the important work of our frontline/essential workers during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are offering frontline/essential medical doctors and nurses a 10% discount on programs. Frontline/essential workers in sectors that are more financially-limited (e.g., EMTs, grocery, utility, farm workers) are offered a 25% discount. Please notify us if you'd like to utilize this offer.
We've all had way too much time indoors the past few months. We certainly look forward to getting outside and sharing some fresh air, climbing, and social time with you! Via the above policies, we look forward to doing so in a way that respects our mutual health and the health of our community.
Please click here to return to the main Climbing & COVID Page.